Dear Dormitory Residents,
Important information regarding the Academic Year 112(2022-23)Winter Vacation Dormitory Application is listed below:
- Application Time
- Time: 2022/12/15(Thu) 12:00, – 2022/12/26(Mon) 12:00
- Login e-mail and passwork https://sys.ndhu.edu.tw/SA/Winter/login.aspx
***ALL PREVIOUS STUDENT DORM FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE APPLYING FOR WINTER DORMS ***(including fees relevant to quarantine dorm).
- Application Eligibility
Students who are eligible for dormitory application of Academic Year 111
- Application Procedure
Apply Online(https://sys.ndhu.edu.tw/SA/Winter/login.aspx) –> Pay Fee –> Take receipt to the dormitory manager as proof of payment before moving in
- Accommodation Period
2023/01/17(Tue) 16:00– 2023/02/10(Fri) 10:00
- No short-term accommodations, early check-ins, or extended check-outs will be accepted. No refunds shall be granted.
- Dorms will be closed between 2023/01/20(Fri) and 2023/01/29(Sun) for Chinese New Year holidays. The university administrative unit doesn't operate during Chinese New Year, we encourage local students to go home during vacations.
- Announcement of Accommodation Information
- Time: 2022/12/30(Fri) 12:00, room and bed numbers will be announced online
- Room and bed will be assigned by OSA. All residents shall temporarily move to Dormitory 5(Shing Yun A and B), Except for Academic Year 111 residents of Dormitory 1(Jie Yun A and B) and Dormitory 5 (Shing Yun A and B).
- Dormitory Fee
- Payment Period: 2022/12/30(Fri) 12:00 -2023/01/05(Thu) 23:59.
- Pay at https://school.bot.com.tw/twbank.net/index.aspx . Take the receipt along with your Student ID Card to the dormitory manager when moving in.
- Dormitory fee NT2000, deposit NT500.
Please read all rules and regulations concerning Dormitory Accommodation before applying for Winter Vacation Dorms.
For any questions or concerns, please contact: Ms. Chung at 03-8906217.
Your safety, OSA's delight!
Student Living Services Division
Office of Student Affairs