【Student Dormitory】111th Academic Year(2022~2023) Dormitory Application(StageⅢ)
Three steps of the dormitory application procedure
1. Sign up online
(1) Sign-up will start at 2022/08/23(Tue) 12:00 and end at 2022/08/28(Sun) 12:00.
(2) Log in. Be sure that you have paid off all the previous dormitory fees.
(3) Each individual student is regarded as an application unit and can set three dormitory rooms as priorities. The results will be determined by application order.
(4) No student is allowed to withdraw the application once being drawn. The deposit is non-returnable if you decide to withdraw the application afterwards for any reason other than graduation, dropping out of the school or some other irresistible reasons.
2. Announcement of the result
The results and thereby the waiting list will be announced at the dormitory website 2022/08/30(Wed) 12:00.
3. Pay the Dormitory fee
Please visit Bank of Taiwan at https://school.bot.com.tw/twbank.net/index.aspx, to print out the bill of dormitory fees. Bring the receipt as the proof of payment to the Dorm Manager so that you may be allowed to move in.
2022/09/07(Wed)，Show the receipt as the proof of payment and present your id card to the Dorm Manager when moving in.
★1. The dormitory beds are based on the principle of filling up the beds. The school may arrange dormitories and beds according to the needs of the dormitory and the accommodation conditions.
2. In order to maintain the quality of dormitory, cleaning and repair will be implemented during the summer and winter vacations. A luggage storage area will be provided for residents who need to store their luggage temporarily until the vacation ends. Residents who fail to adhere to luggage storage rules should refrain from utilizing the service. Please note that the Living Services Division will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your belongings. Store luggage at your own risk.
3. During the winter and summer vacation, students who live in Dormitory V need to clear out their rooms, for there will be students who need to move in the dormitory. The dormitory will provide residents with an area to store luggage until the vacation-end.
4. Dormitory Ⅶ Smart Card Power System: Dormitory residents must top up with money to their student ID easy card in order to pay for continuous use of electricity.
5. For being in line with the university's “Keep Trash Off the Ground" policy, garbage/recycling bins will not be provided in public areas in any dormitory. Residents must follow regulations in order to maintain a clean environment.
6. The dormitory cost are as follows:
Dormitory 1, 6, 7 are $9500 per semester
Dormitory 2, 3, 4 are $7500 per semester
Dormitory 5 are $10700 per semester
7. Please read all the regulations carefully before completing dormitory application. For any questions or concerns, please contact: Ms. Chung at 03-8906217.
Your safety, OSA's delight! Student Living Services Division Office of Student Affairs