【Student Dormitory】Dormitory Application for Future NDHU Graduate Students(111th Academic Year)
In order to arrange accommodations for future graduate students, we advise that you take the following steps in mind:
NDHU undergraduate students who have been admitted to NDHU graduate programs, Incoming graduate students.
2. 【Application Period】：
3. 【Application procedure】：
(1) Fill the application form online, print it out and sign it.
(2) Obtain the signature of either your academic advisor or dean of the college.
(3) Submit the application form to the Student Living Services Division, Office of Student Affairs by 2022/05/23(Mon)12:00
4. 【Room assignment】：
(1) The graduate student dorms are Dormitory I and 4F of Dormitory Ⅴ.
(2) All students must cooperate with room arrangements made by the Student Living Services Division, Office of Student Affair.
(3) The result of room assignment will be announced at 2022/05/25(Wed)12:00 on the website. https://sys.ndhu.edu.tw/SA/dorm/Login.aspx
5. 【Paying deposit】：
(1) Each applicant needs to pay a deposit between 2022/05/27(Fri)12:00 and 2022/05/30(Mon)24:00. https://school.bot.com.tw/newTwbank/StudentLogin.aspx
(2) Be sure to pay the deposit during this period, otherwise your application will be cancelled. The reserved room will then be released to the waiting applicants.
(3) The deposit won’t be returned to you if you give up the application afterwards for any reason other than graduation, dropping out of the school or some other irresistible causes.
6. Please read all the dormitory regulations carefully before your application.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Chung at 03-8906217.
Your safety, OSA's delight! Student Living Services Division Office of Student Affairs